ALFRESCO PAGES

Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Maatrangal Niraindhadhey vaazhkai*

I've always wondered what kind of a person I would have been, sans the 3 and half wonderful years I'd spent in the campus of one of the prestegious institutions, BITS Pilani. Looking back, I realise there have been a lot of changes before and after my stint there. Here are a few prominent ones:

Before:
I can't eat this lousy bread toast ma, even for one day.I understand u rn't feeling well n thatz y u opted for an easily preparable breakfast but I really don't like it.Please make it the usual dhal rice from tomorrow onwards.
After:
Ma,please make sure we have bread and coffee for morning breakfast everyday.I'm used to it & I don't think I can live without it


Before:
What is Mills & Boon?
After:
Divi, do u have any M&B which I haven't read till now.I seem to have exhausted all of them in Students' Library

Before:
Paati, will you please stop watching those idiotic mega serials. I hate them
After:
Hey, what happened to Prasad? Did Chithi Radhika find out who's son he is? Double damn, I missed that episode man.

Before:
Look at the noise these bloody guys are making.Will they ever remember that this is a cinema hall and there are around 500 people watching the movie along with them.Senseless people
After:
C'mon girls, make sure we make ourselves prominent in the theatre by our shouts and screams and whistles and claps when Madhavan appears on screen in first scene of Alaipayuthey

Before:
I am so scared to even bursh near the wash basin in train. It is so close to the compartment door n am afraid I'll trip anytime.
After:
Gai,letz grab a cup noodles n make ourselves comfortable by sitting in the steps at the train compartment door ok?

Before:
Archa,how many posters do u have in ur room? Have you gone crazy or vot? If I ever stay in a room alone, I wonder if I'll spend my money n time on posters
After:
Archa, have a look at this black chart na…I have collected all the cute baby pictures from the magazines and created this poster. Will look lovely in the white background of my room. There is not a square inch left over for this one, but will have to make room somehow.

*-Life is full of changes :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey ... this is exactly what has happened to my little sis who is also in BITS !! So its not her .. its BITS that I need to blame !! Interesting blog - Deepa
    Sorry .. am reading all your blogs now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter