ALFRESCO PAGES

Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ouch!!

1. Play badminton matches over the weekend after a full three year gap (I had not even touched the racquet for name sake too in those 3 yrs)
2. Drive around 40 kms a day on Saturday and Sunday (car-nu ellaam high level-la don't think...It was afterall in my kutty Scooty)

Result : Terribly painful right hand and sprained ankle. Idhu podhaadhunnu severe cold and cough due to the change in Chennai weather. Throat suththamaa out. My voice sounds alien to me :( Used Iodex/Vicks Vaporub in my life after ages.

This is bad...very very bad. After I became one of the many software engineers, I stopped all my work-outs and the only minimal exercise I do is climibing the stairs to reach my Unit on the 4th floor. May be I should make plans to resume the weekend throw ball and shuttle sessions which we friends used to have earlier. Or atleast do skipping/cycling regularly in the early mornings. However, the latter's possibility looks bleak due to my late rising skills :( Neways, lemme give it a try.

Highlite of the weekend was - My mobile conked off on Saturday. All my contacts are in the fone memory, am not able to access it and hence unable to reach many of my friends. Damn! the "Phone book" and "Speed dial" option, I couldn't recollect much :( Lesson learnt - Always have a copy of the information in SIM. I'd been planning for months to buy a new mobile and kept postponing it. So now, itz time to say bye bye to my Samsung C100. Nokia darling, am on my way to ur showroom :)

PS: Have given the old mobile in Samsung Service Centre. Desperately want my fone memory to be restored. Fingers crossed.

Update: Got my Samsung mobile from Technocare centre. Phone memory in tact and I got back all my contact numbers :D First thing i did was copying them to SIM.

16 Comments:

  • At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mrs.Ambi
    I hope u remember ur cell number Just think of virus message :-)

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Harish said…

    Madam
    Same pinch
    Me too Samsung C100 and me too thinkin of changing the mobile....but unable to decide
    and yes..i too remember a very few numbers in my Memory :-)

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Yours Truly said…

    @Anon - BKS, You need to sign off after u type in the comment. So ur name, be it Mrs.Ambi/Remo/Anniyan shld appear after ur comment :-P As ur salutation says Mrs, itz definitely not addressed to me :)
    Virus message - Tsssshhhh!!

    @harish - You too new mobile? Ensoii :) Don't u think the ringtone volume is vvv low in C100 or is it my manabramai??

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Visithra said…

    Happy Birthday ;)

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger radiantbear said…

    Its a time consuming affair for me in this country. I wud have played tennis I were in India.. you just reminded me of past days.

    Yeah, I wanted to ask you to save it in the SMi but u had mentioned that, Personally I take some time out and note all my contacts in the computer u never know.. so.. its always better. to save it some where..

    and hey before I forget!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    may this day always return!

    cheers,
    NY?

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Jeevan said…

    Wish You a happy BirthDay Dear.

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Neha said…

    Happy birthday to u
    Happy birthday to u
    Happy birthday yours truly
    Happy birthday to u
    Have a blast :)

     
  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Yours Truly said…

    @visithra - Thanks dear :)

    @susubala - lovely game - yes it is. Know vot? But for the refree we would have missed the second hand serve almost thrice in doubles. I was so out of touch with the game :(

     
  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger Yours Truly said…

    @naanyaar - Thanks a lot :) And yeah, u r rite. Can't rely much on electronic goods (Irony I majored in electronics :-P)

    @Jeevan - Danks!!

    @Neha - Thank you so much!! Exams postponed-aamey?? Nalla padi. All the Best :)

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jagan said…

    the oly exercise u do is climb stairs ? me ..after joining IT , the only exercise i do typing :-( ..

    belated bday wishes ba ...treat treat ..plzz

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    belated happy birthday

    :)

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Raju said…

    Belated happy birthday wishes to you..

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Yours Truly said…

    @murali - NandRi. Walk 5 hrs a week? Suggest something which is possible plss

    @jagan - Thank you!! 10.30 PM IST-ku wish paNNita pa. So not belated :) treat - singaara chennai-ku u come, I'll give :)

    @sundar & raju - Thanks a ton!!

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ooops I am late here, sorry YT. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Jagan said…

    super appu ..so waiting for treat :-)

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    late-a sonnalum latest-a tellings...very belated wishes!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter