ALFRESCO PAGES

Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Five factor

I took this test and believe me, it does work as long as you give honest answers to the questions mentioned there.




Your Five Factor Personality Profile



Extroversion:


You have medium extroversion.
True, medium is the right word. At times, am an extreme silent party, a chatter box otherwise
You're not the life of the party, but you do show up for the party.
Need to agree
Sometimes you are full of energy and open to new social experiences.
Yeah, I hate to be prisoned at home when am in an outdoor mood
But you also need to hibernate and enjoy your "down time."
I do want to sit alone at home, take a friday off => 3 day weekend, do nothing but enjoy solitude


Conscientiousness:


You have high conscientiousness.
Ofcourse, I do
Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.
:)
Most things in your life are organized and planned well.
You got to check out my planner for that
But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.
Hmmm. I do try my level best


Agreeableness:


You have medium agreeableness.
That depends on the opponent
You're generally a friendly and trusting person.
Generally?? yes!
But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
It does take time for me to trust someone, though I go by intuitions at times
You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.
Itz human, isn't it?


Neuroticism:


You have low neuroticism.
Wait! Lemme find out and confirm if I got the meaning of this word right? ......... Ok, I did :)
You are very emotionally stable and mentally together.
Yaanaikkum adi sarukkum nerangaL undu
Only the greatest setbacks upset you, and you bounce back quickly.
Bull's eye
Overall, you are typically calm and relaxed - making others feel secure.
:)


Openness to experience:


Your openness to new experiences is medium.
Hmmmm
You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.
Come on, am not an old-fashioned idiot
But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.
I do have my own borderline
You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.
I do appreciate for itz innovativeness, but hardly believe. For instance, those ads on fairness creams

5 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Vijay Ramamurthi said…

    intha mega thodar kooda nanna thaan irukku...:))
    when is the next test?? hahaha:)))))

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Harish said…

    hmmm, pardon me for being the cynic that I am, but I noticed it gives you contradictory statements every line.. it's bound to suit everyone!! :)

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Yours Truly said…

    @vijay - En college-la continuous evaluation-nu weekly 2 tests-aavadhu irukkum, which will count 4 final grade(Not that v bothered much for that :)) So enakkum test-naa semma allergy. But I was impressed with this one. Otherwise, tests epppavaaaaavadhu dhaan :D

    @harish - Appdiyaa sollra? I generally don't believe in such kinda tests, but was pretty impressed with this one. Two of my friends took the same test and the profile was totally different for them in a couple of sections - but very much suiting their characteristics. Whatever, ultimately it was fun comparing our results and pulling each others' legs :)

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Kumari said…

    Ponnu parkka varampodhu, maapillai indha test kattayam edukkanumnu condition potru :D

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger Yours Truly said…

    @kumari - Nee sollita illa, no appeal. Condition poattuda veNdiyadhu dhaan :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter