ALFRESCO PAGES

Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Should I or Should I not?

Itz been ages since I posted something in this page. Yeah! 2 years is quite a long time. But today I was digging through my archives...and that brought back lotsa memories (my posts would vouch for the fact that am a nostalgic creature) of those good old days of blogging and making friends. This space was a vent for someone like me who isn't a great writer (errr...what is the equivalent word for bathroom singer which would describe your not-so-wonderful-writing skills??)I could also feel the changes within myself over these years - Am little more matured (am I?? :-p)grown stronger & more confident. Lots of changes in the personal and professional front too. I dont even know if my style of writing would be the same!!!!

So, should I start writing again with "Back with a Bang" post or just conclude with a formal Adieu post????!!!!!!!! I sincerely don't know!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger b a l a j i said…

    if not for google reader i would haven't known abt this post...

    i wish that u start with a bang again.... whatever you decide.... good luck...

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Yours Truly said…

    @balaji - Thanks :) Btw wassup with ur weekend darshans??

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger b a l a j i said…

    its become a thing of past :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web page hit counter